Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company. We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for their customers through next-generation technology. We combine cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues, to organizers, to street teams, to event attendees, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE ROLE: Inside Sales Representative (full-time permanent role)
THE LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
- A unique and fun place to work – flexible hours and vacation policy, in-house chef, fully stocked snack bar, fitness and cell phone allowances, dog-friendly office with free parking
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads
- Be first point of contact for new sign-ups through the website or referrals
- Create and maintain active engagement with sales prospects to further deals
- Provide product demos over the phone, video, or in person
- Manage contract renewals and up-sells
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team member for further development and deal closure
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database within assigned territory
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a sales environment
- CRM Experience (preferably Salesforce) would be an asset
- Genuine passion and interest in sales and customer engagement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle competing requests
- Energetic and approachable with a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly attitude when dealing with clients and/or customers
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong organizational and process oriented skills
- Must champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest