Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sale and throughput demands from the largest ticket companies on the planet.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless online and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
The most important management skill that has been learned through COVID is prospering in the face of destruction. Showpass is among very few companies whose business shrunk 90%+ within hours of shutdowns and came out on top. We are now double the size, have launched numerous lines of products, and have built a world class team to lead the industry of event technology. If you’re looking to help deliver products inside a company with insane momentum and work with new technology alongside a proven product with room to grow, Showpass is the company for you.
- Assist with the overall product roadmap including development requirements, writing user stories, and tracking progress and results
- Understand and evaluate customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Work closely with the Development team in the development of new product features and re-releases of existing products
- Participate in the Development teams daily stand up, sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Communicate value propositions to the Development team to gain support for new features and improvements
- Work closely with the Client Success team to determine current pain points and solutions
- Refine product backlog and work with the development team to prioritize based on user needs
- Participate in sales calls to understand clients needs and product requirements
- Support product marketing to determine key messaging of value proposition
- Research and understand the competitive landscape and emerging technologies in the industry
- Report on key metrics to determine effectiveness of initiatives
- Post secondary education in marketing or business or similar
- Minimum one year of product management experience with B2B2C e-commerce software
- Experience managing software development projects in Jira
- A passion for UX and creating products that people love
- Experience and knowledge in web development is an asset
- Subject matter expertise in the event space is an asset
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Creative, critical thinking and willingness to approach problems in unconventional ways
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a positive way
- Excellent teamwork skills
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.