Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events per year in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sale and throughput demands from the largest ticket companies on the planet.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest-growing ticketing company in Canada.
- Build and maintain Swift iOS applications using RxSwift
- Build and maintain hybrid applications (Ionic/Cordova/React Native)
- Integrate peripheral hardware to mobile applications
- Work closely with backend developers and UX designers to effectively build app features
- Manage app releases on App Store and Google Play
- Troubleshoot and debug apps
- Participate in routine standups, code reviews and testing parties
- Write clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science would be an asset
- Experience with published apps is required
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a technology or software company
- Must have experience working with the following technologies: React Native (Objective C / Swift, Cordova/Ionic,)
- Experience with the following technologies would be an asset: AngularJS, React, REST API, Git, Unit testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Must work great in a team and also as an individual contributor
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
- Competitive compensation, including a stock option plan, fitness, transportation and cell phone allowances
- Unlimited vacation policy
- In-house chef
- Fully stocked snack bar
- Dog-friendly office
- Free parking
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications for this position, but we encourage you to apply anyway. Showpass cares much more about initiative than perfect experience.