Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company. We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for their customers through next-generation technology. We combine cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues, to organizers, to street teams, to event attendees, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE ROLE: Brand Marketing Lead (Full-time permanent role)
THE LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
- A unique and fun place to work – flexible hours and vacation policy, in-house chef, fully stocked snack bar, fitness and cell phone allowances, dog-friendly office with free parking
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Protect and grow the brand by aligning the brand guidelines, unique selling proposition and key messages across all sales and marketing materials, internally and externally
- Develop a thorough understanding of Showpass’ current landscape and roadmap in order to clearly identify potential partners and how we can work together
- Research and analyze new market/partnership opportunities and business strategies
- Develop a brand marketing strategy that compliments the overarching goals and strategy of the business
- Understand the competitive landscape and formulate execution plans that allow Showpass to flourish
- Work collaboratively with the sales and operations team to execute agreements/transactions/reporting and ensure all partnerships are compliant and meet outlined deliverables and metrics
- Deliver marketing strategies, campaigns and documentation to generate partnership leads, including outbound calling to potential partners
- Responsible for public relations strategy and engagement, including writing and posting press releases
- Build and oversee the company’s social media profiles and presence on all relevant social media platforms
- Collaborate with designers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Assist with all aspects of executing marketing events, tradeshows, customer events, content and partner sessions
- Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing would be an asset
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience working on a Marketing team for a technology or software company, preferably B2B based
- Minimum 3-5 years in a leadership role
- Experience with SaaS is preferred
- Experience in design software considered an asset
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.