Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sales.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
- Monitor and respond to Showpass hotline and online support system (Zendesk) for all customer (ticket buyer) and client (ticket seller) inquiries
- Take ownership of unmanaged (Tier 2, 3 and 4) clients in regards to payout status, refunds and cancellations
- Take ownership of Zendesk to improve tracking, best practices and support resources
- Create and moderate documents for event and client support info including event updates, FAQs, cancellations/refund policies, etc.
- Oversee account renewals for Tier 2 and 3 clients
- Oversee chargeback process and disputes on behalf of clients
- Ensure Support Handbook in Coda has all current and relevant support and training docs
- Manage hardware tracking and fulfillment and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Handle in-house ticket printing and distribution as needed
- Provide feedback to Client Success and other teams to improve products, site usability and level of service
- Work collaboratively with product and finance teams to rectify issues for customers and unmanaged clients
- Attend events as an on-site representative from Showpass as required
- Train and educate event representatives on the use of Showpass products and services
- Train and mentor new Client Support hires as needed
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer/client facing role
- Experience working in the events/ticketing industry is preferred
- Experience managing hotlines and/or multi-channel customer support platform (preferably Zendesk) is an asset
- Experience working for a technology company in a B2B2C industry is an asset
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong organizational and process-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be empathetic and understanding of client/customer needs
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive and friendly attitude when dealing with clients and/or customers, especially in difficult situations
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with poise and empathy
- Strong project and time management tools to efficiently handle competing requests
- Must have reliable internet and quiet work space conducive to interacting with clients via phone and video
- Must be available on evenings and weekends as needed (primarily for remote work or on-site support)
POSTING CLOSE DATE: April 25, 2022
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.
Sign up for our Showpass Careers Newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/hTbtx1