Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company. We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for their customers through next-generation technology. We combine cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues, to organizers, to street teams, to event attendees, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE ROLE: Inside Sales Representative/Business Development Representative
THE LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
- A unique and fun place to work in downtown Toronto – flexible hours and vacation policy, fully stocked snack and fresh pressed juice bar, gym membership, team events, transportation allowance/parking
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generate new opportunities for the sales team through in-depth market research and lead qualification across all sales verticals
- Reach out to senior decision makers through cold emails/calls at forward-thinking businesses to help them learn about Showpass
- Update the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) with all required information ensuring that the platform works seamlessly across all departments
- Suggest and implement creative ideas for client, prospects and customer engagement
- Provide onsite event support as required (sometimes on evenings or weekends)
- Drop off and deliver tickets or hardware for events as required
- Attend cool events and meet cool people on behalf of Showpass!
- Post secondary education would be an asset
- Experience in a sales environment would be an asset
- Experience working with a technology company or in a startup environment would be an asset
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce) is extremely valuable
- Large network of key individuals to support with growth efforts
- Experience with and comfortable cold calling leads
- Must be available on evenings and weekends
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle competing requests
- Energetic and approachable with a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly attitude when dealing with clients and/or customers
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong organizational and process oriented skills
- Must have a valid drivers license and access to a car at all times
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest