Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company. We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for their customers through next-generation technology. We combine cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues, to organizers, to street teams, to event attendees, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE ROLE: Full Stack Developer (full-time permanent role)
THE LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
- A unique and fun place to work – flexible hours and vacation policy, in-house chef, fully stocked snack bar, fitness and cell phone allowances, dog-friendly office with free parking
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work with developers, project management, and designers to create exciting new features and elegant pages
- Learn new technologies, frameworks and concepts in a short period of time
- Assist production deployment and provide post-production support and troubleshooting
- Participate in routine standups, code reviews and testing
- Write clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
- Post secondary education in engineering or computer science would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a technology or software company
- Must have experience working with the following technologies: Python, Django or similar (Rails, Node.js, Go), Git, Google Cloud Platform (or AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Fabric, Chef or other infrastructure automation tools, AngularJS or similar frontend frameworks (Vue, React)
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Must work great in a team and also as an individual contributor
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
POSTING CLOSE DATE: August 1, 2019
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.