Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 800 Organizers to support more than 25,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sale and throughput demands from the largest ticket companies on the planet.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
THE ROLE: Growth Marketing Lead
- Lead the Marketing team in creating, designing, delivering, editing, and optimizing all marketing materials, including collateral, web, and other visual communications media
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence on all relevant social media platforms
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Ensure that messages are consistent with Showpass’ marketing strategies
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Work with Marketing department to improve organic search engine performance
- Collaborate with designers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Assist with all aspects of executing marketing events, tradeshows, customer events, and partner sessions
- Write and post press releases
- Manage and update the company website
- Manage promotional items including budget, selection and inventory
- Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing would be an asset
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience working on a Marketing team for a technology or software company, preferably B2B based
- Minimum 3-5 years in a leadership role
- Experience with marketing automation tools a bonus
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
- Competitive compensation, including a stock option plan, fitness, transportation and cell phone allowances
- Unlimited vacation policy
- In-house chef
- Fully stocked snack bar
- Dog-friendly office
- Free parking
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest