Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sale and throughput demands from the largest ticket companies on the planet.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless online and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
LOCATION: Calgary based applicants preferred, but open to Vancouver and Toronto as well.
- Provide training, demos and a custom implementation plan to see through a successful adoption of the platform within the client’s organization
- Manage client relationships via phone, video and other channels, some after-hours and weekend calls will be expected for critical client issues
- Advise on and execute ticketing setups for complex or high-need clients
- Verify proper on-sale and onsite setup for high volume events
- Act as a consultant to recommend best practices, products and growth opportunities
- Provide recommendations and troubleshooting support for hardware and web integrations
- Work with clients to understand their roadblocks - outline, present and implement creative solutions to improve retention and engagement
- Engage with all assigned clients on a bi-monthly minimum
- Track and report on client status, feature adoption and roadblocks
- Communicate client feedback to product team and provide suggestions for new features/improvements
- Provide financial reconciliations and create custom reporting dashboards
- Coordinate and execute client contract renewals
- Provide onsite event support as required (sometimes on evenings or weekends)
- Drop off and deliver tickets or hardware for events as required
- Maintain a calm, positive, and friendly attitude when dealing with clients and/or customers
- Build lasting client relationships and turn Showpass clients into Showpass ambassadors!
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer/client support and service role
- Proficiency with Excel and other data visualization tools
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies would be an asset
- Experience in a start-up environment would be an asset
- Experience with and comfortable dealing with clients
- Strong project and time-management skills to balance multiple competing requests
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly attitude when dealing with clients
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong organizational and process-oriented skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable internet and quiet work space conducive to interacting with clients via phone and video
- Must be available on evenings and weekends as required (primarily for remote work or on-site support)
POSTING CLOSE DATE: August 2, 2021
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.