Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 200 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sale and throughput demands from the largest ticket companies on the planet.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless online and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
- Plan and execute the launches of net-new products and re-releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation
- Work closely with product, sales, and client success teams to build processes and bring new products/features to market
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales and client success teams, and help develop sales tools that facilitate the selling and support process
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs and product launches on an ongoing basis and suggest required improvements
- Report on key metrics to determine effectiveness of initiatives
- Build product messaging that sets new products and features apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Create compelling content such as case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, internal and external support documentation and in-app guides
- Develop internal tools and external collateral to educate users about our products and features and help drive adoption
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Post secondary education in marketing or business or similar
- Minimum 3 years product marketing experience with B2B2C ecommerce software
- Experience in developing messaging, product positioning, content and journey mapping, support documentation and measurement
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience with Pendo is an asset
- Subject matter expertise in the event space is an asset
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Creative, critical thinking and willingness to approach problems in unconventional ways
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a positive way
- Excellent teamwork skills
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.