Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sales.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
- Generate new opportunities for the sales team through in-depth market research and lead qualification across all sales verticals
- Reach out to senior decision makers through cold emails/calls at forward-thinking businesses to help them learn about Showpass
- Update the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) with all required information ensuring that the platform works seamlessly across all departments
- Suggest and implement creative ideas for client, prospects and customer engagement
- Provide onsite event support as required (sometimes on evenings or weekends)
- Drop off and deliver tickets or hardware for events as required
- Attend cool events and meet great people on behalf of Showpass!
- Post secondary education would be an asset
- Experience in a sales environment would be an asset
- Experience working with a technology company or in a startup environment would be an asset
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce) is extremely valuable
- Large network of key individuals to support with growth efforts
- Experience with and comfortable cold calling leads
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle competing requests
- Energetic and approachable with a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly attitude when dealing with clients and/or customers
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong organizational and process oriented skills
- Must be available on evenings and weekends as needed
- Must have a valid drivers license
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.
Sign up for our Showpass Careers Newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/hTbtx1