Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company based in Calgary, AB. We have worked with over 2,000 Organizers to support more than 40,000 events in various industries across North America. Every year, our platform processes millions of tickets and our systems are built to handle some of the largest on-sales.
We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for customers through next-generation technology by combining cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless online and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
As official partners of Facebook and Google for increased online presence and Square for easy on-site sales, Showpass helps guests have the best event experience possible; no matter where they are.
We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events. That’s what makes us the fastest growing ticketing company in Canada.
- Create and compile reports to assess progress on corporate OKRs and other departmental KPIs for management
- Coordinate with the building landlord regarding general office maintenance (fire, electrical, etc.)
- Handle employee travel bookings including flights, accommodations, car rentals etc.
- Track employee hardware/equipment and order new equipment as needed
- Replenishment of office supplies as needed
- Assist with projects for all departments
- Assist with recurrent reconciliations and general financial inquiries
- Review and manage employee expense reports and physical activity allowance tracking
- Review client details in CRM (Salesforce) for accuracy
- Maintain events on the website homepage by removing test events
- Assist with hotline and/or Zendesk (chat) inquiries as needed
- Manage and troubleshoot Zapier integrations as needed
- Post secondary education is required
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional work environment; preferably in an administration or operations role
- Must be experienced and confident working in Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL would be an asset
- Experience with software systems such as Salesforce and Grow would be an asset
- Must be tech savvy with ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills to efficiently handle competing requests
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.